Struggling eyes!!

                                            Struggling Eyes



Colossal crack in the soul

Inkling to the hidden pain

Not easy to make world feel

Shower of deserted rain

Sneered at me, queries rose

Answered with a strange look

Blur round world make me realize

Condition of my struggling eyes.


Life got upside down

Surmising things and people jingling around

Transient loss of golden sight

Widened the gap between truth and lies

Mirror of soul hit so hard

Connecting present by recalling past

Not any rainbow but dark sky

Reveals the story of my struggling eyes.


As it takes a long time

To give a new start,

Two days turned into years

To repair my broken glass.

Wish I could procure ,old-pristine form

In known crowd I will not be standing alone

The glass added color to my half life

World is now visible to my struggling eyes.


Comments

  1. another amazement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    keep going!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ✨✨😍😍😍my goodness,You r great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insallah!! kya likha hai👌👌👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. The budding poetess is blooming...very beautiful creation 😍 ❤ ✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much ma'am for always motivating me to excel in the field of writing.

      Delete
  5. Very nice keep going 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome...............🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How loud the Silence is!!

Bounded life!!

Do I need to choose?