Found Myself, lost in book!!

                                                     I'm  Lost in book !!


Running behind the words,

Covered a mile of distance.

Wanted to continue the journey

Till I get to the end.

Thou Proffering serenity to the world,

Amplifying the sound of success

Being in the state of euphoria,

Dealing with others sorrow and happiness.

Turmoil of their emotions ,rise up and down

Through crest and trough of their life line.



Carrying the adventure in jiggling mind

Travelling in a parallel world.

Pallor spread on her face,

Giving me the reason to smile again

Aww!! he was just shot,

I can feel the inexplicable pain

Sitting alone but enjoying their family time

Being in dark, I can feel their sunshine

Realizing I am lost in crowd of letters,

Still the third line is striking in my mind.


Taking a flight to the limitless sky

A sudden jerk could make me dive

One by one, I turn the leaves

Upcoming climax is making me restless 

Just few pages more and I realize,

Storyline of their real life.

Hanging out with a book in hand

I get to meet a different end.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How loud the Silence is!!

Bounded life!!

Do I need to choose?