The Ghost at his own funeral

            The Ghost at his own funeral




Burning wood with lifeless body, rolling tears from hopeless eyes. 

Frazzled among my dear ones, just got erased leaving white. 

Standing here as invisible spirit, closing chapter with binding sights. 

Recalling moments of yesterday, can't get back how hard I try. 


Lifeless soul as wandering ghost, leaving my home now standing alone. 

The heart felt ache, life chain got break

All are filled with deep sorrow, 

Gonna miss lived moment in coming tomorrow. 

Will be there at your side hanging in a frame, 

Disastrous change in life, nothing will remain same . 


Remove a cup from morning tea, remember not to give a ring to me. 

Holding your hand, I will not pass through the same door. 

You will not get a backup, only memories to restore. 

Can't come to pick you from crowded place. 

Neither I can hug you, nor I can make my presence realize. 

Being a harsh reality, triggering me from inside.


Cannot come near to wipe your silent tears. 

Don't cry for me ,move ahead in life

A new day is waiting for you with a new sunshine, 

Will give relief to this soul, when you bid a goodbye. 



Comments

  1. Seems it is written by a mature and seasoned poet !! That's what you have become Himanshi. I am becoming a fan of yours. Very beautiful Poem !! Great Job !! Keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much ma'am for always improving me and showing me path towards perfection in each piece of work. 😊😊

      Delete
  2. It is amazing... I just loved it.
    I can proudly say that I am your junior and becoming fan of yours..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh..it's aching inside!😟🥺
    Beautifully crafted.......leaving spellbound for a moment.🥺❤️keep writing,I always eagerly wait for your write-ups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Bit emotional 😢.. Thankyou so much dear for such encouraging words. 💕

      Delete
  4. Well written by you with lifelong lesson to us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wordless dear...
    Keep it up❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di , It's really very nice 😊.
    At the beginning I thought , it is a horror one but it is the inspirational one🤗🤗.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yepp! Topic looks horror one😅. BTW Thanku dear 😊

      Delete
  7. Really these words are just awesome..
    Beautifully written ❤️
    I just love it 👏👏 keep spreading the thoughts and we're always there 😍💫with u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such motivation... It will really help me to move ahead... 😊😊

      Delete
  8. You have a free flowing writing skill....thought process is very clear too. Keep it up dear. keep writing keep expressing yourself through your beautiful compositions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How loud the Silence is!!

Bounded life!!

Do I need to choose?