Why stars so far?


WHY STARS SO FAR ?







Why stars πŸŒŸπŸŒœπŸ’« , so far?

As I looked upon the bright star.

The question arose, why it's so far?

Twinkling in the vast sky,

Spreading it's white dazzling light.

At that time I was of six, Surprised by star,

not aware of coming world 🌏risk.

Got lost in the world of stars

Asked different questions,even they were very far.

As I grew up, years also passed,

Got to know the world, realized it's so hard.

Life changed its phase,didn't even give me a gist

Lost everything, why life has played this trick?


I had someone πŸ‘©‍🦰, who fed me with spoon.

Now I don't have the one,πŸ‘¨‍🦰who can call me his moon πŸŒ™.

Lost her, with whom I was connected with thread πŸ‘«.

All left me alone, life got into shreds.

No one is here for me to encourage

No more want to survive, not able to muster up courage.

Those people πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§ I knew, became strangers

Got hit by life so hard, forget what is danger?

World gave me a name, identify me as an "ORPHAN".

Every time they taunt me, remind me

That I am left with no one..


I am alone, changed from fearful to fearless,

Eyes rained too much, also became tearless.

Now when I look above to the sky,

Always find my ones πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§who left me in disguise.  

Consider them as stars

When I miss them, they twinkle

Even they are very far.

Sometimes I find them very near,,,,

Talk with them as they are living and real..

Now when I look upon the bright star ⭐,

Query of the childhood now gets clear,


Why they are so far?

Why they are so far...……..


Comments

  1. Ohhhhh,it's hard-hitting.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
    It just blown me away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job sis!! a great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How loud the Silence is!!

Bounded life!!

Do I need to choose?